Recipes On The Go Store

Friday, December 02, 2005

Small Appliances



1. Krups FBC1 6-Slice Digital Toaster Oven, Black
List Price: $175.00
Price: $139.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. See details
You Save: $35.01 (20%) Buy this item now

Toaster Oven Wizardry, October 27, 2005
Reviewer:
Rusty Bolt "ozarkmedia" (Alabama) - See all my reviewsOnly had this oven a few days, but it is everything I asked for. Speedy and accurate toasting and baking. Simple and intuitive operation. Good styling compatible with stainless steel or black kitchen environments. I am very pleased with my purchase. I did a LOT of research and considered models of lesser price, but this is a great performer. Free shipping, no tax, $25 discount. Total price to me at this time was just under $115. Can't beat it.

2. Senseo HD7810/65 Single Serve Coffee Machine, Black
List Price: $106.95
Price: $49.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. See details
You Save: $56.96 (53%) Buy this item now

Exactly what I was looking for, November 18, 2005
Reviewer:
David H. (Georgia) - I have been looking at purchasing a Senseo they first came out, mostly due to my affinity for Douwe Egberts coffee. I bought this machine, set it up, primed it, and have been enjoying every single cup since. I did find that an 8-ounce (2 pod) cup of dark roast could be a bit overpowering, so I now make my coffee every morning by brewing 16 ounces through the same two pods. I am very happy with this machine and can't wait until the flavored pods become more readily available.

3. KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer, Empire Red
List Price: $319.99
Price: $249.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. See details
You Save: $70.00 (22%)
Mail-In Rebate: $25.00
Price After Mail-In Rebate: $224.99 Buy this item now


4. Back to Basics TEM500 Egg & Muffin 2-Slice Toaster and Egg Poacher Other products by Back to Basics Average Customer Review: Usually ships in 1 to 2 days
(Rate this item)
List Price: $49.99
Price: $39.99
You Save: $10.00 (20%) Buy this item now

Deeeelicious Egg Sandwiches!!!, November 7, 2005
Reviewer:
K. Giles (San Francisco, CA) - Best. Toaster. Ever. I can't believe how easy to use this appliance is! Pop all the ingredients in, push a button, and a few minutes later breakfast is served! Dare I say better than the fast food version?!? Took one star off because the "non-stick" coating on the poaching tray peeled off after the 3rd use -- but it still works great with a liberal dose of cooking spray. Also agree with the poster who commented on the sausage dripping on to the egg below. I find it easier just to microwave the meat portion and not use the heating tray. Overall, though, this product is stellar. Brag about it to all my friends and coworkers. Great Xmas gift for anyone who loves eggs!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger BlogLes said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a recipe site/blog. It pretty much covers recipe related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home